Welcome! It’s Time to Get PFIT!
WELCOME! I’m so glad you found me! If you have a diet and fitness question, it’s very likely I’ve written on it. On this page, I will attempt to list some of the most popular topics and questions for people just starting off. Consider this your introductory to fitness page – and your introductory to me and my blog! After looking over some of the topics listed here, I encourage you to use my search bar to search other topics as well. AND if you still don’t see what you need, feel free to leave a comment or suggestion on topics you would like to see in the future.
Welcome to the PFIT family! I am honored to have you!
- Before You Even Start, You need to know Why You Can’t Work Off the Weight
- Print the Dieter’s (Smart) Shopping List
- Then you need to learn how to plan your meals: 7 DAY DIET: How to Make Your Own Meal Plan
- Try some of My Top 20 Diet Tips
- Apply these 10 Tips to Kick the Never-Ending Diet
- Know What, When, Where & How to Take Protein
- Get the Protein Facts & Info you need to succeed
- Understand CARBS: What to Eat & What to Avoid
- Avoid these Common Diet Mistakes
- Before you hit the gym or sidewalk, read my Top 5 Tips Every Fitness Newbie Should Know
- Before you go to the gym, learn How to Set an Effective Workout Schedule
- Learn the gym lingo: Do You Speak Gym? 37 Fitness Words You Should Know
- Fat vs Muscle – 4 Myth Busters – The more you know, the faster you can reach your goal
- Check out these 50 Go-To Exercises for Your Gym Routine
- If you are (or want to be a runner) read Runners Beware: 4 Things You Need to Know
- Understand what’s best: High Reps, Low Weight vs. Low Reps, High Weight
- Make sure you are walking right with How POWERFUL are your Power Walks? Get 8 Tips to Improve
- Make sure you are exercising right: Are you really exercising? Ask your heart.
- Join our workout for Beginners, Seniors or Morbidly Obese: Basic Training at Designer Whey
- Join this program for All Fitness Levels: 4 Week BCx Boot Camp at Sears Fit Studio
- Try our Design Your Body 4-Week Workout Program at Designer Whey
- Short on time? Try BCx Express (shorter version of BCx Boot Camp)
- Like obstacles? Use Savage Race Workouts (Mud run training) to boost your abilities.
- Want variety? Try the Summer Shape Up Challenge at Designer Whey
- Individual workouts also available at our BCx Boot Camp YouTube & BCx Workout Blog