Goal: Strengthen, Tone, Burn More Calories, Challenge Balance, Gain Muscle Control & Improve Flexibility
Here is a yoga workout Steve Pfiester designed for MASS SUIT. You can go through this whole routine with or without it – but the MASS SUIT definitely makes it much more challenging! Give it a try and let us know how you like it!
CLICK HERE to read the whole blog, complete with the written workout to follow.
This post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Mass Suit.
French author, Jules Renard, nailed this quote – and while I’m sure he wasn’t talking about working out here, laziness is a plague that truly causes death if it isn’t attended too. It can kill a career, a marriage, your health, and your dreams.
While most people would argue they are tired, even if they don’t do hard labor, often times they are only too tired to start working out because they are not healthy. Fitness revs the metabolism and GIVES us energy – it doesn’t take it away. Fitness makes us stronger, healthier, fitter. It helps us sleep better so we are able to get the rest we need to handle life’s stresses. It helps us relieve pinned up stress, frustration and anger in a productive healthy way. Fitness may be work, but it’s rewarding work.
If you are too tired to workout, you are avoiding the very thing you need most. Don’t rest before you are truly tired. And if you already workout regularly, be careful not to rest DURING your workouts before you actually REALLY need it.
Push your body, and watch it change, improve and be the body you need to make it through this life STRONG, CONFIDENT, ENERGIZED, RESILIENT AND UNSTOPPABLE! Because laziness won’t get you any of those things!
10 Famous Quotes About Laziness
- I’d be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I’d been given. I’d be more frightened by procrastination and laziness. Denzel Washington
- We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas A. Edison
- Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction. Anne Frank
- Folks who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.” Elbert Hubbard
- Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Lord Chesterfield
- The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied. King Solomon, (Proverbs 13:4)
- People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them. Tony Robbins
- The slacker does not plow during planting season; at harvest time he looks, and there is nothing. King Solomon, (Proverbs 20:4)
- Fanatic is often the name given to people of action by people who are lazy. Bryant H. McGill
- For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Paul, (Hebrews 12:11)