As most of you know, I have the privilege of trying some of the newest trends from Reebok. One thing you might not know is I’m not required to tell you how much I love their products, even if I don’t. I just have to test them out, be honest and share what I like. The problem is, I love almost everything they send me! Seriously! So, with that said, I thought I’d share my top picks for the first quarter.
The following products are not just products I’ve received, but new products I admire and plan to get – AND my Product of the Year (so far!).
Bonnie’s Top 5 Reebok Picks
1. PWR Legging – If you don’t want to talk to anyone at the gym, then you may not want to buy these leggings. I got so many compliments on these workout pants the first day I wore them! Everyone was asking me where I got them. Between the cool print and the single black-cuff bottom, this pair of leggings is a statement for sure – and it says COOL!
2. Reebok CrossFit Spotted Sock: Stripes are overrated, right?! But, something you DON’T see a lot of is SPOTS! They have spotted socks in red & white and green & purple. They also have different patterns and styles including compression socks and just high socks. They even have them in solid HOT PINK for pink-lovers like ME! Men, if you want something a little less (well, girlie), check these red, yellow and black bad boys out: Reebok CrossFit Front Stripe Sock
3. ZigCarbon Running Shoe. Ok, I have not tried these yet, but Steve got his last week and LOVES them – and they are on my wish list for sure!! The Zigcarbon is super light (under 7.5 ounces) and has a full-length unique military grade carbon fiber plate for structured support in the midfoot, and forefoot and heel foam pods for excellent cushioning and shock absorption. Although Steve loved the regular zigs, he felt he needed a little more support – and he said this shoe did the trick for sure. This shoe is designed to take a beating with more durability and support.
4. Strength is Beautiful Tank. This statement alone is awesome – but then the top has a cool cut too. I love the color, the cut, and the message! But, this tank is not just cool, it’s practical. The idea behind their CrossFit line is not to just offer CrossFitters cool clothes. It was to learn from some of the toughest athletes who really put their body to the test, and create what they needed in workout gear. As a result, they learned tops need to be more fitted and longer so they don’t rise up while doing handstand push-ups or burpees. They realized they needed to develop pants that you can squat, jump and run in that won’t slide down your bottom exposing your butt crack or busting a seam. They use technology that fitness enthusiasts appreciate. This is not your ordinary generic workout clothes to walk in, this line is designed to work for you, not against you. So, all in all, you don’t have to be a CrossFitter to appreciate this gear – you’ll love it no matter how you train.
5. Strength Track Jacket – So far, this is my favorite jacket I’ve gotten from Reebok. Partly because I love the single-sided inspirational ghost pattern, but mostly because it just looks SO sharp on! It comes in black, white & coral (I have it in white). As a fitness professional, I’m always looking for sharp fitness apparel that I can wear and still look professional. I literally can finish a workout, slide this bad boy on and I feel dressed for success in seconds. Love it!
My Product of the Year (so far) is…
(drum roll please…..)
The Reebok DMX Sky. DMX Sky outsole contains three independent moving channels that transfer cushioned air where you need it, when you need it – and a Carbon rubber outsole for traction, grip and durability.
First, I must tell you how I tried these puppies out. I actually switched shoes with my mom (pictured above on the right) and wore one of her new Reebok shoes AND I wore one of the DMX Sky shoes on part of my run to see if I could feel a difference. The answer was a big fat YES, BIG difference! Definitely LOADS of cushion for all you cushion lovers (which I need since I hurt my ankle). I could tell you how they work, but I think Reebok experts explain it the best. Check it out!
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
One of my favorite sayings is “if you fail to plan, plan to fail”, and it is SO true – especially in the fitness world. Proper diet and training takes preparation. And, as soon as you find yourself unprepared, it is easy as pecan pie to go off plan.
Eating on the go and going to the gym takes a certain level of preparation. Your food needs to be portable, and packed up in Tupperware with all the utensils you need. Also, your gym gear has to be loaded up and ready before you head out the door each morning. That means my Live Well 360 bag needs to be packed with all my favorite fitness accessories, healthy food and apparel ahead of time. I suggest packing everything up the night before so you don’t run out of time, and run into excuses to go off plan.
20 Items in my Bag RIGHT NOW!
- Tilapia, a sweet potato & a banana
- Shoes, shorts, tank and socks
- iPad (for watching TV on the elliptical)
- Yurbuds earphones
- Wrist Wraps (PR Wraps)
- iPhone Arm band
- Voss Water bottle
- Impact Energy Gum (new to New York – and now available at our gym!)
- Powder & lipstick (I never use it, but I have it just in case)
- Body Lotion (just in case I am smelly or dry! ha)
- Hair ties & head band
- iPhone charger (gotta have enough juice for my tunes!)
- Hoodie (stays in my bag just in case)
- Wallet (because I don’t carry a purse during the week)
- Speed rope
- Camera (yes, because you neeeever know when you’ll need to make a fitness memory!)
- Bath & Body Works Body spray
- Protein bars (I had Designer Whey bars in mine right now!)
- Macbook Pro (because it goes everywhere I do!)
About My Favorite Bag
I have 2 LiveWell 360 bags. This is the CORE bag. Totally comfy and not bulky. My other bag is the Luxx bag, with a built-in padded laptop case!
Million pockets! Ok, not really ..but a LOT! Yes, I’m TOTALLY organized!
I plan to succeed with a well-packed bag! Take a peak of what I can fit inside!
Built to last.
You can find bags cheaper, but I promise I will still be using my Core bag after you go through your next 3-4 cheapos! If you are a gym rat, it’s worth the investment to buy a gym bag that is perfect, high quality and that won’t let you down!