The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Lorna Jane.
Since I am in the fitness industry, it is important to me to look sharp when I’m at the gym – whether I’m working out or working the front desk. So, even when I workout, I try to get clothes that are both comfortable and classy, just in case I’m meeting a new member or business person for the first time.
When I got to a chance to try some Lorna Jane fitness apparel, I have to admit I was overwhelmed. Trying to narrow down my selection was extremely difficult. They have SO many cute and unique styles, patterns, cuts and colors.
With every click to a new page, I saw something and thought “ooo! THAT’s my favorite”, only to click to the next screen and say the same thing about something else.
Here’s what I picked out:
Since our staff uniform is black, I opted for something black this time – but next time I’m going with fun crazy bold color because LOOK HOW FLIPPIN’ CUTE THEIR STUFF IS!?! Seriously! I SO have to have those crazy colorful capris!
Here are just a few things I really like about Lorna Jane:
- There are 70-100 New Styles Released Each Month!
- They have Fitness Apparel for ALL Types of Exercise – from dance, swimming & running to lifting!
- They’re clothes aren’t just fashionable, they are comfy and functional! Gotta love something that looks as good as it feels!
- They have great sales, and you can even shop by price so you can find stuff to fit your budget.
- And look at their cute sayings they have like this one “Sweat + Effort = Miracles” …LOVE!!!
Lorna Jane also has some really cool books & diaries. Here’s a link to download Lorna Jane’s ebook, “Move Over Sugar Recipe Book”. I personally love her diary, where you can track your fitness journey, along with get recipes and inspiring quotes along the way. So cool! All in all, I really love what she is doing with her brand and will definitely be back for more!
Happy New Year and New You!!
This Wednesday 8/14 through Sunday 8/18, Reebok.com is kicking off the Reebok Friends & Family Sale! The Friends & Family Sale (and you ARE my friend and we are practically LIKE family!) is one of Reebok.com’s biggest sales of the year, so make sure to take advantage of this great offer and get 30% off your entire order by using the code FF30 from Wednesday through Sunday! (Note: Excludes Reebok CrossFit gear, items with $.98 price endings and custom shoes.)
Reebok.com has also marked down some of the hottest apparel and footwear in their Sale Section including Classic leather and Zigs in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes! Men’s, women’s and kid’s hoodies, jackets, shorts, sports bras, and t-shirts are on sale too! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and head to Reebok now!
Here are just a few popular items that are being gobbled up right now.
|Men’s BlackTraining Pant||Men’s RealFlex Running Shoe|
|Women’s Long Bra||Women’s ZigTech Shark Running Shoe|
|Girls ZigLite Rush Running Shoe||Boys ZigTech Shark 2.0 Running Shoe|
ReebokONE 30 Days of Giveaways Contest
Are you a Fitness Professional? Are you entered the @ReebokONE 30 Days of #Giveaways #Sweeps yet? Sign up as a new member of the community for a chance to win a $100 gift card or the grand prize: a trip to train with David Jack & $500 of Reebok product per month for a year. Use promo code “30Days” here: http://reebok.com/ReebokONE
Connect with ReebokONE:
- Twitter: @ReebokONE
- Instagram: @reebokone
Apply now at HERE
Free to join, the benefits of being part of the ReebokONE network include:
- 25% Discount on all Reebok product
- Access to exclusive content
- Customized URL and professional fitness profile
- 10% Commission on all referred sales
**Contest runs from August 8th through September 6th.
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Many times, when people are on a diet, they reward themselves with a nice dinner out or “cheat weekend”, but what about rewarding yourself with nice clothes that support your fitness goals? We would easily blow $50 on dinner without blinking an eye, but why not invest in your confidence and goals?
When I first got married and fell off the fitness train, I dreaded going back to the gym – as the fatter version of me. I felt fat and ugly, and knew people would notice how I had “let myself go”. I wore crappy workout clothes because I didn’t have any cute ones to fit my heavier body. As I lost weight, I began to reward myself with cuter tops and accessories. The closer I reached my goals, the more goodies I got – and the more excited I was about going to the gym.
Changing the way you reward yourself is one way to help boost your self-esteem to help you feel your best as you are working toward your goals. It worked for me – and it can work for you!
If you like fitness and working out, but you want to do it in style, you need to meet Ellie. Ellie is a monthly subscription program where you get a new outfit each month for half the cost. You can stop it any time, or you can even just order pieces you like, but the monthly subscription is the most affordable way to get a killer high-quality outfit each month for less. Here are some of the items I have and really love. As you can see, each piece has a unique design and fun cuts that not only pretty, but are flattering too.
Here is a sneak peak of Ellie‘s Bon Voyage Collection, the newest monthly collection.
10 Tips for Goal Setting:
- Set clear defined goals each week – this can be based on attendance, diet or weight
- Set clear defined goals each month – this should be results based
- Decide what has to be done to reach those goals
- Determine a specific reward for each goal or task met
- Reward yourself weekly with something small – like a fitness magazine or new music
- Reward yourself monthly with something bigger, like a new outfit or fitness accessory
- Create a “consolation prize”, like a smaller reward for those times you missed your goal, but didn’t give up or backslide, so you don’t get discouraged
- Share your goals with friends for added accountability
- Constantly remind yourself where you will be if you reach your goals each week.
- Keep your eye on the prize! Post your goals, pictures and motivation where you can see it multiple times through out the day.
Ok, so I’ve been eyeballing these Reebok CrossFit shorts for a while. Then I went to the mall to get a pair. I wore them once and immediately went online and ordered 4 more pair (shhhh! don’t tell Steve).
The material is super lightweight and flexible (even great for squats & stuff!). The velcro fly and adjustable tie gives makes them flexible to fit your size no matter how your weight fluctuates. I don’t normally like the whole built-in undies, but these shorts just couldn’t get more comfortable so I don’t even notice they are there. Plus, the extra coverage makes it even more comfortable when you are stretching, or have to sprawl out (and don’t want to offer a free peep show if you know what I mean!). All in all, I couldn’t wait to blog about them (normally I do a lot more pics and content). I just needed to get the info out there.
PS: These were not freebies – I picked these bad boys out myself and paid my hard-earned $$ for them. 🙂 Just in case you wondered if they were paying me to brag about them. Nope. This one was on the house!
Here’s what I got:
CLICK HERE to see ones I got in red – and also in white
CLICK HERE to see the yellow ones I’m wearing today!
CLICK HERE to see my red and orange ones!
CLICK HERE to see my white & yellow ones!
As most of you know, I have the privilege of trying some of the newest trends from Reebok. One thing you might not know is I’m not required to tell you how much I love their products, even if I don’t. I just have to test them out, be honest and share what I like. The problem is, I love almost everything they send me! Seriously! So, with that said, I thought I’d share my top picks for the first quarter.
The following products are not just products I’ve received, but new products I admire and plan to get – AND my Product of the Year (so far!).
Bonnie’s Top 5 Reebok Picks
1. PWR Legging – If you don’t want to talk to anyone at the gym, then you may not want to buy these leggings. I got so many compliments on these workout pants the first day I wore them! Everyone was asking me where I got them. Between the cool print and the single black-cuff bottom, this pair of leggings is a statement for sure – and it says COOL!
2. Reebok CrossFit Spotted Sock: Stripes are overrated, right?! But, something you DON’T see a lot of is SPOTS! They have spotted socks in red & white and green & purple. They also have different patterns and styles including compression socks and just high socks. They even have them in solid HOT PINK for pink-lovers like ME! Men, if you want something a little less (well, girlie), check these red, yellow and black bad boys out: Reebok CrossFit Front Stripe Sock
3. ZigCarbon Running Shoe. Ok, I have not tried these yet, but Steve got his last week and LOVES them – and they are on my wish list for sure!! The Zigcarbon is super light (under 7.5 ounces) and has a full-length unique military grade carbon fiber plate for structured support in the midfoot, and forefoot and heel foam pods for excellent cushioning and shock absorption. Although Steve loved the regular zigs, he felt he needed a little more support – and he said this shoe did the trick for sure. This shoe is designed to take a beating with more durability and support.
4. Strength is Beautiful Tank. This statement alone is awesome – but then the top has a cool cut too. I love the color, the cut, and the message! But, this tank is not just cool, it’s practical. The idea behind their CrossFit line is not to just offer CrossFitters cool clothes. It was to learn from some of the toughest athletes who really put their body to the test, and create what they needed in workout gear. As a result, they learned tops need to be more fitted and longer so they don’t rise up while doing handstand push-ups or burpees. They realized they needed to develop pants that you can squat, jump and run in that won’t slide down your bottom exposing your butt crack or busting a seam. They use technology that fitness enthusiasts appreciate. This is not your ordinary generic workout clothes to walk in, this line is designed to work for you, not against you. So, all in all, you don’t have to be a CrossFitter to appreciate this gear – you’ll love it no matter how you train.
5. Strength Track Jacket – So far, this is my favorite jacket I’ve gotten from Reebok. Partly because I love the single-sided inspirational ghost pattern, but mostly because it just looks SO sharp on! It comes in black, white & coral (I have it in white). As a fitness professional, I’m always looking for sharp fitness apparel that I can wear and still look professional. I literally can finish a workout, slide this bad boy on and I feel dressed for success in seconds. Love it!
My Product of the Year (so far) is…
(drum roll please…..)
The Reebok DMX Sky. DMX Sky outsole contains three independent moving channels that transfer cushioned air where you need it, when you need it – and a Carbon rubber outsole for traction, grip and durability.
First, I must tell you how I tried these puppies out. I actually switched shoes with my mom (pictured above on the right) and wore one of her new Reebok shoes AND I wore one of the DMX Sky shoes on part of my run to see if I could feel a difference. The answer was a big fat YES, BIG difference! Definitely LOADS of cushion for all you cushion lovers (which I need since I hurt my ankle). I could tell you how they work, but I think Reebok experts explain it the best. Check it out!
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.