Refreshing Protein Drinks for Hot Days
If you are like me, sometimes the thought of another frothy thick milky protein shake on a hot day is enough to make you want to gag. When you have a protein shake every day, they can get old. Of course, this isn’t always the case with everyone. I don’t think my husband EVER gets tired of them! However, I am very different. I don’t like super sweet drinks and I don’t crave sweets so I struggle to get a chocolatey milky shake down sometimes. So, when IsoPure asked if I would like to try some of their crystal clear protein drinks, I jumped on the opportunity!
The first drink I tried was their Cocotein. OMG! That’s all I can say. OOOO MMMMM GGGGGGG! My eyes must have popped out of my head when I took my first taste. I had to read the label again to make sure I was seriously getting 20gms of protein in such a refreshing awesome tasting cold beverage!! I was FREAKING out!!! I was sad I only had one bottle. I chugged down a few sips after a hot run, enjoying every drop. Being the wonderful wife I am (lol), I saved a little for Steve so he could taste it too because that’s what you do when you taste something amazing. He doesn’t even like coconut water and it wowed him too!! So I am hooked! Now I have to do a GNC run and stock up!
Where to buy them:
Why would you want to get IsoPure (besides because it tastes ridiculously good)?
- Lactose Free – First, for all those lactose intolerant peeps, IsoPure Drinks are Lactose Free!
- Low-Carb/Low Fat – Most of their drinks are super low-carb and have little to no fat.
- Extra Oomph – IsoPure has potassium, sodium and to help replace electrolytes from sweating. Their IsoPure Teas have caffeine, BCAAs and antioxidants too (SO COOL!)!
- Refreshing & Thirst-Quenching – The crystal clear drink is super refreshing, tasty and easy on the tummy!
- Yummy! – Out of all the flavors I tried, I have to say the Cocotein is definitely my favorite.
There you have it! There’s my review on IsoPure drinks! Now, go out and grab a bottle and see for yourself!! And don’t you leave without trying the Cocotein – and then tell me what you think!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!
Check out IsoPure Protein at http://www.theisopurecompany.com/
Follow them on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Isopure
Follow them on twitter: https://twitter.com/isopurecompany
Follow them on Instagram: http://instagram.com/isopurecompany
Posted on July 17, 2014, in Diet & Nutrition Tips, PFOODIE, product reviews, Recipes & Brands and tagged bodybuilding, muscle, muscle repair, product reviews, protein, protein drink, RTG drinks, supplements. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.