PFIT STYLE NEWS: Fashion with Function
The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Lorna Jane.
Since I am in the fitness industry, it is important to me to look sharp when I’m at the gym – whether I’m working out or working the front desk. So, even when I workout, I try to get clothes that are both comfortable and classy, just in case I’m meeting a new member or business person for the first time.
When I got to a chance to try some Lorna Jane fitness apparel, I have to admit I was overwhelmed. Trying to narrow down my selection was extremely difficult. They have SO many cute and unique styles, patterns, cuts and colors.
With every click to a new page, I saw something and thought “ooo! THAT’s my favorite”, only to click to the next screen and say the same thing about something else.
Here’s what I picked out:
Since our staff uniform is black, I opted for something black this time – but next time I’m going with fun crazy bold color because LOOK HOW FLIPPIN’ CUTE THEIR STUFF IS!?! Seriously! I SO have to have those crazy colorful capris!
Here are just a few things I really like about Lorna Jane:
- There are 70-100 New Styles Released Each Month!
- They have Fitness Apparel for ALL Types of Exercise – from dance, swimming & running to lifting!
- They’re clothes aren’t just fashionable, they are comfy and functional! Gotta love something that looks as good as it feels!
- They have great sales, and you can even shop by price so you can find stuff to fit your budget.
- And look at their cute sayings they have like this one “Sweat + Effort = Miracles” …LOVE!!!
Lorna Jane also has some really cool books & diaries. Here’s a link to download Lorna Jane’s ebook, “Move Over Sugar Recipe Book”. I personally love her diary, where you can track your fitness journey, along with get recipes and inspiring quotes along the way. So cool! All in all, I really love what she is doing with her brand and will definitely be back for more!
Happy New Year and New You!!
Posted on January 7, 2014, in Fit Fashion, product reviews and tagged activewear, fashion, fitness, fitness apparel, fitness clothing, fitness tips, running clothes, workout clothes, workout gear. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.