Best Diet Tip of All Time
A FIVE GUYS burger with fries = 1,460 CALORIES. That could take 14 MILES to WALK OR RUN OFF!
Know what it takes to erase extra calories:
- 1 Tall Salted Caramel Latte = 1 Hour Power Walk
- 1 Side of Chili’s Cole Slaw = 1 Hour of Yoga
- Side of Ranch Dressing at Subway = 3 Mile Jog
- 1 McDonald’s Medium French Fries = One Hour of Zumba
- Dairy Queen Dipped Chocolate Cone = 1 Hour of Kickboxing
- 1 Boston Market Broccoli & Cheese Soup = 1 Hour on the Elliptical
- Duncan Donuts Mocha Coffee with Cream = 1 Hour on the Treadmill at 4mph
- 1 Slice of Little Caesars’ Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza = 1 Hour of Aerobics Class
- 1 Panera Everything Bagel with Light Veggie Cream Cheese = 1 Hour of High Impact Aerobics
- 1 Steak & Shake Medium Cookies & Cream Shake = 1 Hour of Boot Camp AND 1 Hour Power Walking
- Chili’s Bottomless Tostada Chips & Salsa = 1 Hour Running at 6mph (10-minute miles) AND 1 Hour of Aerobics
6 Lunches that would take 2+ hours to erase:
#1 DAIRY QUEEN: 850 CALORIES (No Drink)
NIX: 1/4lb GrillBurger with Cheese: 540 calories
Medium Fries: 310 calories
FIX: Burger with 1 piece of bread, no cheese & no mayo: 340 calories.
#2 MCDONALD’S: 890 CALORIES (No Drink)
NIX: Quarter Pounder with Cheese: 510 calories (they don’t list topping calories
Medium Fries: 380 calories
FIX: 6 piece nuggets for 280 calories or the Grilled Chicken BLT Ranch loaded for only 380 calories.
#3 WENDY’S: 1,000 CALORIES (No Drink)
NIX: Wendy’s Single with Cheese: 580 calories, 33gms of fat, 220 calories just from the bread
Medium Fries: 420 calories
FIX: Wendy’s Single without mayo & 1 piece of bread: 420 calories
JACK IN THE BOX: 1,020 CALORIES (No Drink)
NIX: Big Cheeseburger: 570 calories
Medium Fries: 450 calories
FIX: Get a Chicken Fajita Pita for 320 calories instead.
#4 SONIC: 1,130 CALORIES (No Drink)
NIX: Cheese Burger with Mayo: 800 calories
Medium Fries: 330 calories
FIX: Get the Grilled Chicken sandwich instead for 430 calories
#5 BURGER KING: 1,170 CALORIES (No Drink)
NIX: Whopper with Cheese: 760 calories, 40gms of fat, 240 calories from the bread, 140 calories in mayo
Medium Fries: 410 calories
FIX: Whopper with no mayo & one piece of bread: 500 calories
#6 FIVE GUYS: $1,460 CALORIES (No Drink)
NIX: Cheese Burger: 840 calories (not including toppings!)
Regular Fries: 620 calories
Heavy Hitting Toppings: Mayo (100 cal), Cheese (70 cal), Bacon (80 cal), BBQ Sauce (60 cal)
FIX: Scratch the bread, cheese & Mayo & add veggies and jalapeno peppers for TONS of flavor less calories!
Instead of thinking about food as calories, we should look at it as required work to erase. READ MORE
Posted on April 26, 2013, in Diet & Nutrition Tips, PFIT TIPS, PFOODIE, Weight Loss and tagged best diet tip, burn calories, burn fat, calories, calories in vs calories out, diet tips, fitness tips, weight loss tips, what it takes to burn a meal. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.