People’s Choice: Top 50 Exercises
It is easy to get in a rut. We often end up doing the same go-to exercises over and over – unless we are in a program, or have a trainer, who exposes us to new moves. I thought it would be fun to ask some of my followers what their favorite exercises and share their answers. But first, I’ll share some of mine! Between some of our favs, and yours, we have over 50 exercises listed! Have fun exploring!
1. Stomps (glutes)
2. Walking Lunges – love/hate (glutes/legs)
3. Split Jerks (shoulders/core & conditioning)
4. Upright Rows (shoulders)
5. Take it or Leave it (abs)
6. Push Ups (chest, arms, core)
7. DEEP Squats (glutes/legs)
8. Straight Bar Curls (biceps)
9. Curtsies (glutes)
10. Assisted Pull Ups – love/hate (back)
1. Straight Bar Curls (biceps)
2. Slam Ball (legs, core, cardio)
3. Hanging Knees (abs/obliques)
4. Close Stance Leg Press (legs/glutes)
5. Shadow Boxing (cardio)
6. Wide Grip Pulley Row (back)
7. Shrugs (traps)
8. Weighted Dips (triceps)
9. Concentration Curls (biceps)
10. Straight Leg Deadlifts
Twitter Peeps’ Favorites:
1. @RustyFlynn: snatches
2. @TheFitRebel: pull ups!
3. @jcp823: Capoeira
4. @spunk72: Plank Jacks!
5. @allenhulme: Running
6. @SpenserPorterfi: Squats
7. @AyzatSparklers: chest press, bench press
8. @WTorres77: bent over dumbbell rows!
9. @therealmiamazin: I like speed rope!! Or Swimming
10. @KelleyChilders: roll ups
My Facebook Friends’ Favorites:
Here’s what my facebook friends had to say…
NOTE: If you don’t recognize an exercise, I encourage you to google it. There are a TON of great instructional videos out there! 🙂
Top Strength Exercise: Squats
Top Cardio Exercise: Running
Best New Exercise Goes to Facebook Fan:
for Suggesting Alphabet Abs!
LOVE THIS ONE!! THANK YOU!!
I’m going to do this one TODAY!!
Posted on March 15, 2013, in Exercise & Training, PFIT TIPS and tagged barbell exercises, dumbbell exercises, exercise ideas, exercises, fitness, top 50 exercises, training, variety of exercises, weight exercises, weight training, workout. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.