Fit Gifts: The Best Gym Bag
There are a ton of gym bags out there, but most of them are pretty generic and less than exciting. When I have shopped for gym bags in the past, they are always the same. Boring. Boring. Boring.
Then I discovered Live Well 360 bags and I discovered gym bags with purpose. Innovative design, well-thought out, good looking and very functional.
Here are 5 things I love about this gym bag:
1. Streamlined design – Most gym bags are so bulky they should come with a WIDE LOAD sign – but this bag has a slim design and lays nicely against your body when you are carrying it so you don’t knock someone out when you walk by someone. The triangular shape (wide at the bottom and narrow at the top) makes this bag seem smaller without compromising space. It carries more like a big purse than a canvas suitcase, so it was the perfect bag for shopping all the vender booths at this weekend’s CrossFit “Clash of the Fittest” competition. In the picture below, you can see how slim the footprint of this bag is in comparison to Steve’s last gym bag.
2. Pockets galore – The Core bag has a large interior compartment for the bulk of your gear, a separate large vented pocket for your stinky shoes or wet clothes, elastic pocket for a water bottle or protein shake, and many smaller pockets for organizing wraps, headphones, gloves, make-up and whatever else your little heart desires. All the pockets not only help you to keep your gear organized, but it helps you take better care of your gear, including the soft fleece-lined pocket which is perfect for holding your nice jewelry.
3. Quality – Gym bags are notorious for canvas fraying, zippers breaking, straps breaking and plastic clips cracking. When you get a Live Well bag you can immediately tell the difference in quality to know this bag is built to last. The strap is made out of smooth durable seatbelt material. Live Well doesn’t use that cheap thin canvas material. Instead, they use super thick handmade ballistic nylon that’s soft to the touch, but incredibly durable. Also, instead of plastic clips and hardware, they use heavy duty satin nickel. They stand behind their product so much, they offer a Quality Guarantee – if there is a problem or defect, they’ll fix it or replace it.
4. Inspirational – You know I’m a sucker for motivation, so when I saw that the entire bag is lined with motivational words, you know I was in heaven. It adds style, and it refocuses your mind every time you open the bag.
5. Roomy. I don’t like a big bag, but I do have a lot to carry to work (which happens to be the gym) with me every day. I don’t like carrying a purse, a laptop bag AND a gym bag SO, the right bag for me has to carry it all. To show you what my bag looks like on a typical day, I emptied all the contents out to show you how much this bag holds – and that’s without even stuffing it. I had plenty of space left to pack more stuff in there. 🙂
Here is what was in my bag today:
1 Workout Outfit
Socks & my new favorite Shoes – the Nano 2.0
15″ Macbook Pro
iPad (for watching TV on the elliptical)
iPhone arm band
2 Designer Whey bars
Camcorder (for shooting video)
Camera (always on “duty” for my brands)
Lotion & Perfume for a refresher if needed
Powder, foundation, Lipstick, lipliner & hair ties
and a partridge in a pear treeeeee 🙂
Those are all the reasons the Core bag made my Top 25 Fitness Gifts for Your Fit Friends. It would be a perfect Christmas gift that will get a ton of use! The Live Well Core comes in Black, Purple and Grey.
Posted on December 2, 2012, in Brands, Fitness Products & Trends, PFIT PFINDS and tagged athletic bag, athletic gear, best fitness gear, best gym bag, core, core gym bag, duffle bag, fitness bag, fitness gear, fitness gifts, fitness tips, gym bag, live well 360, workout bag. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.